Alberta Energy Regulator
This comprehensive site provides, amongst many other things, access to:
- the full text of acts and regulations which govern oil and gas industry operations in Alberta;
- all current information letters, general bulletins and letters to operators describing how the Board interprets the acts and regulations;
- a searchable map which allows you to determine whether your mineral interests lie within a Board-designated pool and what the spacing unit is for various formations in the area of your mineral rights (click under AER (formerly known as the “ERCB”) Systems);
- a list of wells licensed and spudded in the past week in Alberta;
- access to the full text of various Board decisions.
Manitoba Mineral Resources
This site provides access to:
-notices of all Crown lands posted for disposition;
-results of all recent Crowns dispositions;
- acts and regulations pertaining to oil and gas development in Manitoba.
Saskatchewan Energy and Resources
A comprehensive site providing access to:
– notices of all Crown lands posted for disposition;
– results of all recent Crown dispositions;
– an oil and gas information map showing information on wells, pools, etc.;
– digital well logs;
- acts and regulations pertaining to oil and gas development in Saskatchewan.
Electronic publications posted on this site include ‘Leasing Mineral Rights’ - a very useful starting point for freeholders concerned with the leasing process.
Alberta Energy Department
Information of particular use to freeholders on this site includes:
- notices of all Crown lands posted for disposition;
- the results of all recent Crown land dispositions;
- statistical analysis of the prices paid by industry at past sales;
- Monthly Reference Prices for natural gas, condensate, propane, butane and pentanes plus together with fractionation and intra-Alberta transportation adjustments
- Historical Product Prices
Alberta Queen's Printer
This site includes the full text of all Alberta acts and regulations including the Freehold Mineral Rights Tax Act and Regulations and the Limitations Act.
Manitoba Queen's Printer
This site contains the full text of Manitoba's acts and regulations including the Oil and Gas Production Tax Act and the Limitations of Actions Act.
Saskatchewan Queen's Printer
This site contains the full text of Saskatchewan's acts and regulations including the Freehold Oil and Gas Production Tax Act, 2010 and Limitations Act.
A provincial non-profit society that provides opportunities for communinites to hav emore meaningful, ongoing participation in decisions that affect them.
Just Freehold Energy Corp
Just Freehold Energy Corp. (JFEC) is a private Canadian energy company focused on finding and developing oil and natural gas rights owned by individual freehold owners (freehold mineral rights) in a JUST and economically efficient manner.